Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome to THE PERFECT WINDOW!

This is the first post on my new blog "The Perfect Window".  Over the last couple of years, my interior design business has evolved into an interior design and custom window coverings business.  I still offer  interior design services, but my new found passion has become THE WINDOW.  

The benefit to purchasing window coverings from me is that I bring the showroom to you. Free In-Home Consultation!

Click here to learn about all of the products and services I am able to offer my customers!

Some people are just hardcore DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!  I'm one of them!  If you are too, there are detailed instruction on the Shop Online page on my website that explains how to measure and then install wood blinds and faux wood blinds, roller shades, woven woods, honeycomb, roman shades, and more.  

So, if you thinking about windows and need ideas or suggestions for your home, I invite you to subscribe to THE PERFECT WINDOW for information, updates, or just things I find are interesting.  You can also visit my website with drop down menus for all sorts of window covering products and services.  If you have questions about something in particular or just need advise, let me know and I will do my best to help!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home